Wanting to cancel contract
cforsythe1

I have 3 smartphones with 3gb of data. My bill ended up being $505 last month for some odd reason so I looked at my bill. That did not explain anything clearly. I could not understand why my monthly rate was so much as I only had 1gb last month. So I called and the rep told me that they were charging me for 2 months of service and I said okay thats fine. Then I seen that it was due by the end of this month and called again, they told me it was all for last month and that it had to be paid or my service would be disconnected. I have so many problems with my bills constantly and have to call customer service atleast once a month and I dont ever trust that theyre giving me the correct information. I am consistently throwing money at Verizon just to be charged more and more each month. The service is great, dont get me wrong, but the customer service and billing is ridiculous and I am considering getting my etf's paid by another cell provider. And also Live chat for billing is never available so I have to post here because I am sick of the hold music.

Labels (1)
0 Likes