Want Refund for time without Service
Starlight7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was unable to make or send calls from my home for 6 days. Chat reps not assisting at all, already tried twice and both times they went ghost. Could not call because service was not working. Called a local store and was transferred to Apple, not their problem not to mention I have a Samsung! Visited a store and they gave me excuses and tried to tell me it was my phone and not Verizon. They stated they could not give me a credit for service not being available until the issue was resolved (me purchasing a new phone). Service started working on my original phone 6 days later but I cannot reach anyone by phone. Tried calling several times and on hold around 35 minutes at which I hang up. Cannot visit store because  only taking appointments during COVID and none available, not to mention I would to take time off of work to go. This is unacceptable for Customer Service or lack thereof. I've been a loyal customer but feel like switching carriers if the issue is not fixed asap! I am requesting account credit for not being able to use the service for 6 days. I would also like to know where to make a corporate complaint besides the BBB.

0 Likes