Vz navigator
ally_babe

Help! My vz navigator giving a message 'the beginning of your route is too far away from a road.'  Which isn't the case.  I may have turned something off recently. Any help out there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Vz navigator
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you in the right direction ally.babe. So that we can troubleshoot correctly, can you provide us with the make & model phone you are using? Also, have you verified the location is set to on? We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
ally_babe

Thanks, yes I have confirmed that location services are on. I have Apple iPhone 4S

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ally.babe,

Let's see if we can get that working for you! If the location services are on then something else is causing us to have the trouble. Let's identify what the root cause of that problem is and get you back in business. Does the error message that your getting happen regardless of location or is it happening only at one place? Do you have a case on the device and does the problem persist with the case removed? If you go into Settings>General>Reset and select "Reset All Settings" does the problem disappear?

I think this gives us a starting point for identifying the problem. If none of the above presents a solution I would uninstall and reinstall the app. Let us know. We look forward to getting that working for you.

Sincerely,

BrianP_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes