Voicemail notification symbol not appearing
benlolson

Today, my sister said she couldn't leave me a message because my voicemail box was full. Sure enough, I checked it and I had 20 messages spanning two months on there. The whole time my phone never showed a message indicator at all.

I've been all through the labyrinth of the Verizon voicemail phone tree and can't find the prompt to turn notification on. Oddly, there doesn't seem to be a consensus of how to fix this. Please, can someone just explain to me exactly how to turn voicemail notifications on again so I don't leave another 20 people high and dry without a call back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail notification symbol not appearing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Benlolson, we understand how inconvenient this must be for you. Do you have basic or visual voicemail?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
benlolson

I don't know what visual voicemail is, so I assume I have basic voicemail.

Ben [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 10:53 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Benlolson, thanks for the feedback. Can you tell me what is the make and model of your device? Do you normally read your voicemail or only hear them via voice relay through retrieving them in the phone? 

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes