Voicemail doesn't work AGAIN
ChanLynn

I've been into the verizon store twice for this already. What's the problem people? For some reason, for the third time now, my voicemail isn't working. No one can leave me messages. So when I tried to call my voicemail to check what was going on I cannot access it. It wants me to enter the number of the person I want to leave a message for. Why? Then it says that if I want to access my voicemail I can  press pound, after that they give a prompt to enter my mailbox number. I enter my phone number and they say it's not a valid mailbox number. Okay, what's my valid mailbox then? How am I supposed to know this magical number. I've tried my birth date, my password and more in hopes that something would work. I'm tired of not being able to email someone, get live support or even talk to a person. This is ridiculous. Half the time I can't get through on the phone to anyone. If you try to press 0 it hangs up on you.  I do not want to wait an hour to speak with someone nor to I want to go hang out in a store. I work full time and go to school full time. I do not have time to go to a store. I need my phone to work properly.

Any tips other than switching to another carrier?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail doesn't work AGAIN
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you recently switch between an iPhone and any other kind of phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ChanLynn

Nope. I have the same phone I've had since I started up with Verizon.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
ChanLynn

Is there a contact number that I can use to actually speak to a person? When I call I end up getting disconnected or waiting on the phone for up to an hour before I can get in touch with anyone.

Please help!!!

0 Likes