Voice mail date time
Nofoolhere

I would prefer that my voice mail tell me at the beginning of each voice mail the date, and time sent. such "March 13, 12:30pm".  I am oft times very busy and don't always have a chance to check my voice messages every day, so I need to know  when (date and time) they were sent, to know if it is still a valid issue I have to deal with.

I also would like to see my minutes roll over like some other wireless services..It's not like Verizon can not afford it if they have the best coverage etc., they must have a lot of customers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice mail date time
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Nofoolhere wrote:

I would prefer that my voice mail tell me at the beginning of each voice mail the date, and time sent. such "March 13, 12:30pm".  I am oft times very busy and don't always have a chance to check my voice messages every day, so I need to know  when (date and time) they were sent, to know if it is still a valid issue I have to deal with.

I also would like to see my minutes roll over like some other wireless services..It's not like Verizon can not afford it if they have the best coverage etc., they must have a lot of customers.

When in your voice mail press 4 for more options. (Press 2) for admin. options-->message review options (press 4) -->Control envolope information (press 2)-->(Press 1) Turn it on

For "roll over minutes" don't think Verizon will be getting this. Currently only AT&T has this option.Not all provoiders have it.

0 Likes