Voice & Text Coverage within Lahey Clinic, Peabody, Ma
drstaples36

Curious as to why we get no wireless voice and text coverage within Lahey Clinic.  Walk through the door and zero signal.  We recently switched from another carrier and had coverage and when in the Infusion area on the first floor, others are able to use their phones with other carriers. (We can text over wifi).  Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice & Text Coverage within Lahey Clinic, Peabody, Ma
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Wireless carriers do not gurantee service in structures. Some may have it; some dont. Anyway if that's your place of employment shouldn't you be working instead of being on your phone? If it's breaking go outside and conduct your business.

pherson
Champion - Level 1

And no I don't work for verizon.

Snn5
Legend

Sounds like you might have a lot of interference caused by and possible cellular signal blocking devices and equipment in a medical clinic.

0 Likes
drstaples36

Understand that the carrier does not guarantee coverage in buildings. My issue is that Sprint and AT&T have coverage while Verizon does not.  And I don't appreciate your sarcastic reply.  I don't work there, I'm undergoing chemotherapy in the infusion center and have plenty of time to observe phone coverage.

Ironically, I switched to Verizon for coverage and have been extremely satisfied except for this unique location.

Have a great day.

0 Likes