Veterans Discount
gbottger
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I get the veterans discount.  It jumps to a email or pay stub verification.  I don't have a government email or job.  I need a way to send my DD214 electronically, please help.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Discount
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello gbottger, Thank you for your service to our country. Saving money is always a great thing and I have great news! You can register for your Veteran Discount at VerizonWireless.com/MilitaryDiscount. Here you'll be able to complete a Register Your Line form which requires employer address inforamtion. For veterans the employer information should be entered as:
  • Corporate HQ Name: Government of the United States
  • Corporate HQ Address: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
  • Corporate HQ City: Washington
  • Corporate HQ State, ZIP: DC 20500
  You'll also need to provide a copy of your Veterans ID Card (VIC), Military Discharge paperwork: DD Form 214, Veterans Advantage Card, and Military Pension Statement.
I hope this information is helpful. You can also provde this information at of our Corporate Stores. Please let us know if you have further questions.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Discount
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello gbottger, Thank you for your service to our country. Saving money is always a great thing and I have great news! You can register for your Veteran Discount at VerizonWireless.com/MilitaryDiscount. Here you'll be able to complete a Register Your Line form which requires employer address inforamtion. For veterans the employer information should be entered as:
  • Corporate HQ Name: Government of the United States
  • Corporate HQ Address: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
  • Corporate HQ City: Washington
  • Corporate HQ State, ZIP: DC 20500
  You'll also need to provide a copy of your Veterans ID Card (VIC), Military Discharge paperwork: DD Form 214, Veterans Advantage Card, and Military Pension Statement.
I hope this information is helpful. You can also provde this information at of our Corporate Stores. Please let us know if you have further questions.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes