Re: Very slow data if any at all
Huale1

I’m with you. The network is often unusable.  I’ve contacted tech at least 10 times.  They gave me 3 different SIM cards and even a new iPhone but I still have 0 internet for most of the day.  It’s clearly a network problem but apparently there are no plans to fix or upgrade.  Tech coach gives a different answer each time. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the best experience possible with our network, Huale1. Has there been a ticket filed for our engineers to investigate your area? 

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Huale1

No, not that I know of.  The address of the area with the problem is [removed]

Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

You shouldn't put personal information on public messageboard. Also you didn't mention your plan

0 Likes
beachbumjan

Now that you've been using Hughesnet for a while, what do you think? I'm looking into it!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Huale1, Verizon takes protecting our valued customer’s personal and account information, very seriously. We’ve removed the address you provided from this community post for your privacy. In the meantime, can you provide us with the zip code where you’re experiencing service issue? I’ve also noticed your reference to having contacted our Technical Support Team at least 10 times as well as having received three different SIM Cards for your new iPhone. This is very alarming and I apologize for your inconvenience. We take pride in having the most reliable network and the iPhone is a very dependable device. We’ll do everything we can to get your network service working correctly. Having access to the Internet from your device is an urgent matter. Are you experiencing issues accessing the Internet from your device while indoor, outdoors, or both? Are any other services affected? (e.g. calls, texting, etc.) - RobertC_VZW   

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response

0 Likes
Huale1

Both inside and out. It normally works until 9 or 10 am and then stops for the rest of the day.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Huale1, we do want you to get great service with us. What model iPhone do you have? When you aren't getting internet access, what signal is your phone getting?

StevenG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Huale1

iPhone X. Phone shows LTE in status bar.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the helpful information, Huale1. We'll get to the bottom of this. What's the zip code where you're located? When did this start? Is anyone else in your area experiencing the same issues?

DanielleR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes