Very poor experience with Verizon - have been customer for 30 days
Chelleu

I signed up with Verizon on February 9.  I have had nothing but issues since I signed up.  I'm not very happy that I switched from a contract free carrier, that was $100.00 cheaper per month (sales person did not explain this clearly).

One of the Motorola Driod's I got died the other night - brand new phone, operating system just died.  Sat on the phone with a great Warranty Support person for two hours and then got the warranty replacement order set up.  He actually ordered the wrong phone on the wrong line so I had to call back in and request the correct phone to be set up to the correct line.

The next morning I got an email from Verizon Fraud to call them.  My order was on hold.  Elena said she would release the order.  Call back last night because I did not receive an order confirmation to find out that Fraud still has my order on hold and will not release it.  Their staff screwed up my order and now they will not release the correct order so that I can receive the warranty phone (I pay for warranty coverage).

I have not request a warranty phone prior to yesterday.  Have had 2 Motorola Driod's activated the day I began my service.  A brand new phone died and they will not ship me a replacement due to their own ineptness.  Fraud person told me they don't care if the other phone doesn't work, they are not releasing my warranty replacement phone.

I sat on the phone for two hours last night and no one at Verizon will help me.  Anyone have any thoughts on how I can get these people to release the order so I can get the replacement phone?  Now they expect me to pay for service on two lines, when I have only one line I can use and they will not provide me a replacement phone that I pay warranty coverage for.

I am sorry I ever switched to Verizon.  I'm roped into a 2 year contract, have phones that I would not have chosen if the sales person had told me the truth and now have only 1 line that can be used.  This is actually costing me a lot of time and money.  Can't run our family business with only 1 phone.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Very poor experience with Verizon - have been customer for 30 days
Not applicable

If you are paying for insurance I will assume its Asurion?

http://www.phoneclaim.com and you can do it online. However the claim for the OS not working would be the manufacturers warranty under the one year terms.

You see verizon likes to use that fraud department line quite a lot even when it's done via their own incompetence and one person will say one thing and then another tells you another story.

I would take the issue up with a small claims court judge. The dollar value your business is losing by dollar amount, coupled with the price of the device, and include the refusal of Verizon to honor the replacement warranty will cost them a pretty tidy sum of money.

I am sure once you file they will jump through hoops

Good Luck

0 Likes