Re: Very poor cell reception at my house
mgraham1930

I have the same problem and I have a business accout and have been with them for over twelve years.  The service at my house has slowley deteriorated over the last two years or so. It has got to where it is basically not useable.  I too have called and they go through the same old garbage and it's always something0 that you are doing but never ever them. They say they will clal me back and never have they called me back.  

Made the decision today becuase I was actually going to get one phone seperate from the business to use for myself with a different carrier.  The sales guy at ATT talked some sense into me so I am meeting him on Monday to switch the business account to At&t.  I should have done it years ago but now its about to come a reality. 

Verizon good rythems to you. You used me and charged me way too much all of these years but it was my own fault. I allowed it to happen. 

I am happy now,.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my. The last thing we want is to lose your preference, mrgraham1930. Your 12 year loyalty means the world to us, and we want to turn this situation around. Please contact our Business Team by calling 1-800-922-0204. Support is available from 8 AM – 10 PM ET, Monday through Friday.

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
DadeCityFL
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been complaining to Verizon for 10 years. I have been told every excuse in the book "its fortunately but unfortunately - fortunately the home is well built, unfortunately the signal doesn't penetrate a well built home." I live in rural area where I dont have line of site to Towers.  NEVER have been offered for Anyone to come out to see why I have so many dropped calls. I did get a Fabulous tech Damien about 8 yrs ago who told me when I have dropped calls to dial ### then hit send like your making a phone call, you will get an automated answer stating " call can not be completed as dialed then will say Switch for and give you a set of #'s. I wrote the #'s down and went into a CORPORATE store not a Provider store and asked a manager where are the Towers my signal uses. She told me they would not divulge the locations so i asked approx. distance to the towers from my home. When she came back she admitted my Home was NOT in a 4GLTE coverage area and when i explained that i wanted to purchase a newer phone she told me that NONE of their phones would give me any better reception. Told me to check Craogs Lust for an iPhone 4, said most likely can fine one free, NEVER offered any type of Booster. I do not have internet because i have been told by DISH that we are 2500' too far off the road that my only internet provider would he Hughes Net. I said no thank you not paying another $80 on top of the $150 i pay to have Cable & Landline.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there. I apologize for the experience you've had. It sounds like you've been doing some troubleshooting already. I would like to assist you further. Please tell me, are you having trouble with calls, text or data? Are you only having trouble indoors?

VanetrisC_VZW

0 Likes
Bee-Be-Bea

Guess that means if you stay with Verizon, you have to buy another service (home phone) to receive the service you already pay for, which is overpriced, ALREADY!!!  Unacceptable!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand where you are coming from, but please keep in mind that there are many different things that can contribute to low signal inside of your home such as the way that your home is built, trees outside blocking your line of sight from our tower, or even buildings around you, and for this exact reason we have never guaranteed service indoors. We do have a solution which is by using our network extenders, but even they also require access to wifi. By any chance have you ever considered getting wifi for your home?DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
frownyverizoncust

Wi-Fi doesn't help. My phones not only drops calls but also calls don't go thru. If caller leaves voicemail that goes thru. My husband phone, next to mine works much better. Phones have been replaced 6 times

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

frownyverizoncust, we regret to hear that your phone has been replaced 6 times. Please note replacing a phone for indoor coverage issues in not necessary and will never change anything. What make and model phone do you have? 

Do you actually have home Wi-Fi at your residence?  

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
Bobbycell

Did anyone get a response from Verizon about what to do? I work from my home and can not even get voice messages

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bobbycell, making sure that you're able to stay connected is of paramount importance, and we'd love to help. Could you please tell us a bit more about the type of service issues you're experiencing? What is your zip code? When did these issues begin?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes