Very frustrated with lack of customer service on rebate offer
Tset

Back in August I upgraded my cable service with Comcast and became a new Verizon customer. I was informed of a rebate that paid back $50 on each smartphone purchased. Since I ordered the phones (iPhone 4) directly from the website and did not deal directcly with a salesman I had to call customer care to cash in on the offer. All was good and was told I would get Visa gift cards in 4-6 weeks. When I called last week to let them know nothing had been recieved, and after being on hold for 20 minutes, I was told I had to deal with Comcast. I explained it was through Veizon as it was related to the phones, they chuckled (have the customer rep's name and ID number and  I won't post it) and told me he was not aware of that offer and nothing could be done. I asked to speak to a supervisor, he said he was a supervisor. I asked to speak to his manger, he told me that is agaist policy. I asked to leave my number and the manager call me, he told me they were too busy for that.

So for the fun of it I Goolge the rebate and guess what, first thing that pops up. When I call Verizon they tell me that offer is no longer available. So even though I met every condition listed on Verizon's own website, they won't honor the rebate because THEY had a glitch in their customer service and the cards were never sent. Been a customer for 2 months and I've already officially been *******

>Post edited to remove the name calling<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Very frustrated with lack of customer service on rebate offer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Tset,

This is definitely not the welcome party I want for you and your family.  I can't apologize more for the less than amazing experience you've had so far.  I dug really deep and I found some information and contacts regarding this rebate.

I would need your account information in order to see what direction we need to go!  If you would be so kind as to fill this out: http://bit.ly/aUgBIy and send me a Direct Message once you've completed it.

Keep me posted so we can resolve this together!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Very frustrated with lack of customer service on rebate offer
Tset

I filled out what you had attached and don't know how to respond directly. Please email me at mcconnell232@gmail.com or call my mobile number on file.

0 Likes