Re: Very bad reception in area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely don't want to lose you Rafinha! What zip code are you located in? Is service ok outdoors? Did this just begin or has this been your experience? Please share details so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
somserv

The service is bad either way, indoors and outdoors.

Its been like this for couple of months now.

My zip is 01752 (21 Helen Dr)

Rafaela Cruz

Em 18/09/2014, às 11:20, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com> escreveu:

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

Very bad reception in area

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Verizon Wireless Services - View the full discussion

I definitely don't want to lose you Rafinha! What zip code are you located in? Is service ok outdoors? Did this just begin or has this been your experience? Please share details so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in Verizon Wireless Services by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the deatails, Rafinha! I know the importance of ensuring your service is at it's best. I'm not showing any reported network issues in your area, currently. Is the service issue effecting your calls, text, or data or all services? Which phone do you have with us? How many bars of signal do you typically have, lately? Let us know so we can help get to the bottom of this for you.

TanishaS1_VZW

0 Likes
somserv

It affects both calls, text and data.

We have iPhones 5s. The signal is 1 bar and data is 1x.

Rafaela Cruz

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rafinha Let's get to the bottom of your service concerns. We are worried that his has been an issue for a couple of months. I understand you mentioned that this is your experience indoors and outdoors but does signal improve in a certain area? Heve there been any recent changes to the device settings or software within the past couple of months?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
somserv

No. Signal does not improve at all. And there where only the ios8 ipdate but it was recently.

Rafaela Cruz

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details, let's get to the bottom of this! Have we had an opportunity to replace your sim card? Please advise your RSSI value:http://vz.to/1tZB2R0 ?

Thanks,
AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
somserv

I Tried to do what you asked, but could not find the tab for " Servicing Cell Measurements" ....

0 Likes
somserv

aalso I have installed a network extender which gives me a full signal bar, but did not fixed the dropped calls problem.

any suggestion?

this still happening on all 3 phones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rafinha,

We appreciate all of the information that you have provided us. Let's look closer. When you have the Network Extender turned on does it give you any better service? How many dropped calls do you get?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes