Verizon wireless service decrease!!
Valucust
Enthusiast - Level 2

in the past year not only have the wireless service (data,call,text) decreased but also the customer service. When you travel to cities you have no signal even when home the phone only works properly on WiFi. When calling for help they state it’s nothing they can do and they will keep you updated. As a military member “we will keep you updated” is not a good answer when all calls are important. I attempted to see for my struggle of not having service or failure to receive  messages can I get a promotion deal to get a new phone while I stay with bad service It was a negative can’t get discount on new phone or a prorated bill since I can never use the service I pay for. With this I will be forced to break my loyalty soon.

Re: Verizon wireless service decrease!!
djohnson1
Enthusiast - Level 1

for some time over a year now, I have had problems with my wireless service with verizon.  some days I can't even get my phone to open .  I Can'T DO ANYTHING.  CAN'T USE ANY DATA, NOR CALL OUT  NOR RECEIVE CALLS, CAN'T TEXT, can't use WI-fi  nothing. When I went to local verizon store guy saidThere's nothing I can do.  Here's the number to verizon and maybe they can help you  There's nothing I can do here.  He acted like he "COULD CARE LESS" about my problem.  Also, a lot of times I can't retrieve my voicemails. Reception is a problem and phone is VERY SLOW.  no intenet service.  Also the signal jumps back and forth every few seconds.   RECEPTIOM IS VERY POOR. Also, I RECEIVE A MESSAGE every  month that says :  Verizon MSG You're out of date and now you're in Safety Mode, with reduced speeds.  We've now got more Unlimited plans for you and your family.  See how you can mix, match and save with our newest plans at m.vzw.com/m/datahub  I SWITCHED FROM AT& T AND IT LOOKS LIKE i may need to switch back .  VERIZON is NOT what it used to be.  Can't use phone like I USED TO DO.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your loyalty is Golden to us and we certainly don't want you to leave us. We apologize for the service issues and for the experience you had at one of our stores.

As someone who relies on wireless service, I understand how important it is for you to have a working phone and we want to help you. To better assist you, I need to ask you some questions. Are your service issues happening indoors or outdoors? What is the make and model of the phone you use? JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
Valucust
Enthusiast - Level 2

The problem I have with my phone occurs indoor and outdoors. I currently have an iPhone XS Max. My account has notes states the troubleshooting done with Verizon representative and the only thing that works is the network reset and that only help to send a text and after that it goes back to non working data.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Valucust, this is never the experience we want you to have with us. I would be annoyed if I had to do Reset Network Settings all the time too. Where are you located? (zip code) Have we opened any Tickets for you? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to have adequate service. May I ask what ZIP Code you are experiencing problems?

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes
fairfax4

Too many Reps assisting and with different question/s, I suggest only one rep can answer since it is confusing who to reply to

0 Likes
Valucust
Enthusiast - Level 2

You have multiple working tickets for my account and the area codes I experience this are 73145, 20653,60619,32034.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely do not want you to feel this way. It's our priority that you're always provided with precise information to avoid any confusion and clarify all your concerns. Please keep in mind that we work as a team on multiple platforms; however, we can assure you that our team's main goal is to provide you with the top-class assistance you deserve at all times. Please let us know if there is anything we may do to assist you.
Also, the following link will provide you with a list of all our available Customer Support channels. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ 

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
Valucust
Enthusiast - Level 2

As a loyal customer that have been dealing with service interference. I was attempting to receive the current promotion you have on buy a s20+ get one for free, without opening a new line and using the free phone on a current line I have open. If You can’t work this deal please let me know and I will have to make other arrangements.

0 Likes