Verizon will steal your Money
NJFOOTDR
Enthusiast - Level 1

I switched from T Mobile to Verizon but unfortunately the customer service is something not from this world, the right hand does know what the left hand is doing. I called to upgrade my Motorola HD because I get black screen during my conversations and I can not even end my calls, On the phone I was told to switch and Pay 200$ charge to get an I Phone. I went to the store and I was so humiliated by the manager and when I said its ok I will cancel the 4 lines I have . He replied OK. I think they are happy to collect the expensive termination fees and they really do not care about you. My average bill every month is not less than 350$. I will go with my business to ATT to have my lines for less than 160$ with no contract. Good luck Verizon. Your customer service will pay you back. Verizon will steal your money.

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon will steal your Money
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello NJFOOTDR,

I am so sorry that you were treated this way in our store! We want to make it easy to do business with us, not difficult and unpleasant. We certainly don't want to lose you as a customer! If your current phone is less than a year old, it may be covered under warranty. Is there any damage to the phone?

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Verizon will steal your Money
Jamsterson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Curious -- why the switch away from TMobile to Verizon in the first place, NJFOOTDR?

0 Likes