Verizon terrible customer service
Don19561960

ordered an iPad online and two days later went into the store to cancel order and purchase at store.  Have spent over three hours won phone with six different customer service people trying to get credit for the charge to our credit card the iPad ordered online that was cancelled.  Worst customer service I have ever experienced with any major corporation!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon terrible customer service
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Just to be clear....you ordered an iPad online. ...decided after a few days to get it in the store...and you are upset oftthe time it took to go through the line cancellation and refund process due to your actions and not Verizon. ...and no now Verizon is the worst company to deal with. Am I correct?

0 Likes
Don19561960

No you are not correct, we ordered an iPad online because the Verizon store did not have stock.  We then went to another Verizon store that had the iPad in stock, the manager told us he could cancel online online the online order and we could purchase the iPad from the store that day.  The manager then cancelled the order and told us our card would not be charged.  Our card was charged.  We have spent hours on the phone trying to make sure Verizon is going to refund our money...we never received the iPad through Fedex because the order was cancelled...at this point it is not our problem but Verizon's to take care of following up the package that they cancelled and never sent!!!!

Hopefully you will understand this explanation....if not you need to take a customer service 101 course.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well first of all, I'm not a Verizon employee.

second of all I WAS correct.

It takes 3 to 5 business days for a refund and that's the case everywhere when using a credit card, not just Verizon. Perhaps maybe you can use your new iPad to enroll in a "consumer 101" course.

Good luck with that.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Simply call the CC company, tell them you cancelled the order, never received the item and are still being charged. The CC company will give you an INSTANT credit on your account while THEY work it out with Verizon.

I don't understand why people don't pay attention to their rights with a credit card.