Verizon service area has vanished!
verizoncellcustomer

Within the last 4 months I go from a 1/2 decent service getting 2-3 bars most of the time to nothing. I now have a network extender in my home (putting off radio frequency rays that I am not fond of) and I still get a garbled call. I can't use my phone anywhere in my neighborhood now. I get either digitalized calls or "no mobile network" error. My husband calls don't come through to me. Even when I am driving in my local area I have gotten the "no mobile network" error so it just isn't my neighborhood. I was even 20 miles from my house & neighborhood and in ATL and still got the error message " no mobile network" though in a couple of minutes I did get a signal. After several calls to the support line I get the answer that you don' t get service in your neighborhood, which is funny because I had decent service for years until a few months ago. Though they did send me the network extender but this doesn't help me at all outside of my home. Which is getting infuriating. Lucky me my contract is up in a couple of weeks so I will be going elsewhere. Though technically I believe Verizon is in breach of that contract anyhow since I was told they could offer me service when I re-signed up 2 yrs ago and they haven't provided what I am paying for.  I am completely fed up. I have called support with not much solution. I have reset my phone loosing information that wasn't backed up and of course that just made me irritated. I am definitely not getting my money's worth from Verizon.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes