Re: Verizon's service is no longer reliable. Why? Do you need to upgrade your infrastructure?
cmkelso176
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here is the route via Google Maps, so hopefully this helps you out. Its spotty the entire route. Especially on MD-200 (Intercountry Connector - ICC) Montgomery County, MD – I can’t even really use my phone on the ICC This is the worst area. I-95 In Laurel (20707 zip code is spotty)

It’s almost like all the towers on these MAJOR thoroughfares are out of service, and I’m riding someone else’s network.

Thanks,

Trey

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's service is no longer reliable.  Why?  Do you need to upgrade your infrastructure?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If there was an attachment in your reply, it didn't transfer from the email reply to the actual on the community. Post images to the thread directly from the website.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's service is no longer reliable. Why? Do you need to upgrade your infrastructure?
cmkelso176
Enthusiast - Level 2

Another example fine of Verizon services sucking these days….can’t send you quality info because you can’t take embedded graphics, or attachments.

I’m getting extremely fed up at this point. As I have given you a great deal of data. Can you please put me in touch directly with someone that is US based, that will actually pick up the phone and call me, and hear and act on what I am providing them?

If not, you lose me as a customer, and I know that doesn’t matter, because well you have others to continue to prey on. Where did the customer service aspect of telecom go? Please stop reading from a screen. I will expect a call in the next 24-48 hrs from a US based rep that can actually assist me.

Please and Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's service is no longer reliable.  Why?  Do you need to upgrade your infrastructure?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. If you needed immediate assistance call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can embed graphics into your post. You just can't send it through as an email reply to the notification of a previous post. You embed it directly into the thread with the post reply dialog box.

For example. Sensorly coverage map of the Verizon LTE network in one of the zip code you previously provided. The information was gathered from crowd-sourcing.

Screenshot_20171004-174925.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cmkelso176, we don't want to see you leave us. Let's see what we can do. I've sent you a private message so we can look into this for you.

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CLHG18
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi I noticed this too in the past year. My zip code is 33426 and I also visit in 07726. I was wondering if this is a result of bulk sale of insturture from 2015 to current day.

0 Likes
Vsbeach
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon has so many lawsuits they have paid out for over charging lying and cheating their customers - we need a class a room law suit started as they as raping their customers and not providing service. Period!!!

0 Likes
Vsbeach
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon is lying cheating and raping their customers - a class action lawsuits needs to filed as I have not had service for 3 days but am out of town. I will be switching over to another provider. Verizon is unethical - cheats and over charges all the time. Scum!!

0 Likes
Vsbeach
Enthusiast - Level 2

thats because they are charging you for a service they are not providing on purpose and want to see how long you will put up with them robbing you! CANCEL IMMEDIATELY

0 Likes