Re: Verizon replacement: Droid X2 for my 32gb iPhone 4s!?!?
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

keepingthingspristine wrote:

The DX2 is garbage, 2010 tech at best

same tech as the iphone 4s Smiley Happy

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

keepingthingspristine wrote:

Sold the 4s, purchased the GNexus for $40 less than, used extra money towards accessories.  It cost Verizon a sale, bad business on their behalf, I might never upgrade with them again

This is what drives the cellular industry. There are people with other providers who are just as unhappy as you are with Verizon. For every unhappy person with Verizon there is an unhappy person with T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, etc... The trick is to find one which makes you happy, because there ARE happy customers with EACH provider. I hope you find one which suits your needs.

keepingthingspristine

But w/ primitive Android OS intertwined and no chance of 4.0, the phone is a dinosaur. At least iOS5 is very smooth, I'm a PC/windows guy, so GNEXUS IS FOR ME

0 Likes
bljteach
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also agree with Budone and Verizon on this one. Your expecting to get a 4G phone in exchange for a 3G phone is unreasonable, no matter how much you paid for the 3G phone. Prices are irrelevant in this case, and I thoroughly doubt you would get a different answer from AT&T or T-mobile,

I will say, however, that I've been with both those companies in the past, and neither has customer service to rival Verizon.  I have had cell service since 1990,and have, at one time or another, had service with just about every cell company out there (and some that no longer exist). You can always leave Verizon in search of a company with better customer service, but I promise you'll soon return. As one who's been there and done that, I can tell you it's just not possible to find bettter customer service than Verizon offers. Of course, you might run into a snippy rep every now and then. I certainly have. Just ask to speak to his/her supervisor, and you'll find the rep's tune quickly cjanges. Such is certainly not true of AT&T reps.

0 Likes