Verizon not honoring price quote in chat
Elijahscott82
Enthusiast - Level 2

I chatted with a representative before i started service and was quoted 182$ a month for the beyond unlimited plan with the buy one get one deal. I didnt sign up for service then(this was september). The following month they had the same deal bogo with an iphone xr and i got a iphone xs max on the line also. I was told the same thing the price would be 182$ a month for this plan with 720p video and tethering. Each month ive had issues as the bill was raised and i had to contact customer service. I chatted again with a supervisor and they approved the 182 a month for the rest of the service. Then the following month they raised it to 225$ a month. Now they wont give me the price the last 3 people have told me i would get including a supervisory that approve it. I have all transcipts. I would not of signed up for service if i knew this would of happened and i would not get what was promosed but 40$ more each month. 

What is there to do? Im very close to calling an attourney as i see this is happening a lot with the chats and its just wrong the way verizon is handling their customer service. A company should stand by their representatives no matter what. Especially if 3 of them plus a supervisor tell you that your bill should be a certain amount every month. 

Re: Verizon not honoring price quote in chat
boringusername
Master - Level 1

3 lines on Beyond is $180 plus $45.83 for the Iphone XS Max. So $225.83 not inlcuding tax/fees and insurances( if you have any ). That assumes you are also doing paperless and autopay. So what is your issue?

brobtex
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a similar problem in that four reps in chat told me they fixed the problem and gave me a price quote. Well i keep getting notices with new prices listed that i have not agreed to. This all started when i asked about the. over 50 plan thinking it would save me money. Well it would raise my bill by about 50 dollars. Just talking to a rep about this plan has resulted in a huge problem that i am not sure is fixed after four attempts to fix it.

Elijahscott82
Enthusiast - Level 2

when did i say 3 lines? I was told the same price by 3 representatives. Its for a two line plan

0 Likes
Elijahscott82
Enthusiast - Level 2

sounds similar. They ended up putting me on the older grandfathered unlimited plan for 204 a month with two lines and bogo on one phone(xs max 256 gig on other). with auto pay its 194 a month so 30$ cheaper than the other beyond unlimted plan. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good monrning, Elijahscott82. To clarify what is the difference in the pricing?

0 Likes
bobfargel
Enthusiast - Level 3
I too have had verizon not honoring price in chat. I was told and "confirmed" that upgrading a phone that says "no cost - $0 for j3" This is a LIE ... you must ADD another line in order to get the "no cost = $0 for j3" SCAM! BE CAREFUL - !!!
ELNLE55
Enthusiast - Level 1

They are bad. I was completely lied to in Costco. Had a very timewasting chat, and they had better email it me as I requested it twice on the chat. 

boringusername
Master - Level 1

@bobfargel wrote:
I too have had verizon not honoring price in chat. I was told and "confirmed" that upgrading a phone that says "no cost - $0 for j3" This is a LIE ... you must ADD another line in order to get the "no cost = $0 for j3" SCAM! BE CAREFUL - !!!

READ the terms. it's not scam when the terms are CLEARLY printed. Here are the terms on the wesbite for the phone you are talking about

Get this device for free. No trade-in required.

$168 device payment purchase & new line of service required. Less $168 promo credit applied over 24 mos; promo credit ends when balance paid or line terminated/transferred; 0% APR.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bobfargel, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing challenges with the promotions on your account, but I want to ensure that you have the correct information in regard to our promotions. As boringusername has mentioned, our promotion for the Samsung Galaxy J3 V requires a new line of service as confirmed here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-j3-v-3rd-gen/?sku=sku3080116 If you run into any issues or need additional assistance please let us know.

LorenzoP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes