Verizon: most expensive carrier, continues to take perks away from loyal customers
sabluiyz

I'm sorry, but everytime I turn around Verizon is taking away a perk or two.  Our company used to get an 18% discount and now Verizon has reduced that down to 15%, which is not any different than the other carriers who are invited to our office for business.  More and more I hear from others on this site and other social networking sites about how Verizon gets higher and higher and gives less and less.  I'm about ready to get a pre-paid phone from another (less expensive) carrier so that I can have a paycheck left. [venting]

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon: most expensive carrier, continues to take perks away from loyal customers
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

sabluiyz wrote:

I'm sorry, but everytime I turn around Verizon is taking away a perk or two.  Our company used to get an 18% discount and now Verizon has reduced that down to 15%, which is not any different than the other carriers who are invited to our office for business. 

Your company and Verizon negotiate the discount amount - it's not entirely Verizon that determines how much the discount is.  It sounds like your company is giving all carriers equal consideration....

0 Likes
Re: Verizon: most expensive carrier, continues to take perks away from loyal customers
Not applicable

There are other alternatives that are cheaper than Verizon.  Verizon is a premium product for a premium price.  If that's not what you want or need, by all means, you should look for a lower cost alternative.

0 Likes