Re: Verizon is dragging on an issue they caused.
CLADIRON
Enthusiast - Level 3

>> Discussion of moderation removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service    

MODERATOR NOTE:  The moderation team and the representatives are two distinct groups with different responsibilities regarding the Community.  The moderators simply ensure that posts are in compliance with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service and edit or remove those posts, or portions of posts, that are in violation.  This is primarily a peer-to-peer Communty, users helping other users, so Verizon Customer Service representatives typically allow the Community of users to provide answers first, and then they will confirm or provide additional help if needed. <<

0 Likes
CLADIRON
Enthusiast - Level 3

>> Discussion of moderation removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
CLADIRON
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anyone else have a suggestion to get this issue resolved ?

0 Likes
CLADIRON
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just wanted to update this. We got the overage charges wiped, but i still have lost my unlimited data plain due to a Verizon rep taking upon there self to change our plain.

Could someone from Verizon wireless weight in here to help get this resolved ?

0 Likes
Not applicable

I hate to tell you but it's way too late to get it back. Also confused how you bought a phone at full price at Amazon and if you activated online how a rep is even involved in the process. That's all done by computer. In either case be it human or computer Verizon admitted it was wrong but as I said I doubt very much after all this time you'd get your unlimited data back. Did they take you off the contract since you shouldn't be on one?

0 Likes
CLADIRON
Enthusiast - Level 3

When the phone was bought, my brother called Verizon to have it activated.  They did take me off my family's "family's package account" and put me on a 2 gig data plain. The thing i can not understand at all, is why would we have bought a phone from Amazon, or any other place, just to turn around an get a new plain with limited features. My parents still have there family account.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Well maybe your brother screwed up. No offense, but it could have happened that way. So you're saying you are not on contract right? Because you shouldn't be. There are people not on unlimited data that pay full price for phones and there are people that do that and get of unlimited data willingly. It's not really up to the rep to figure out that you bought a phone at full price to keep unlimited data. Frankly I don't want reps to guess at my intentions. If you were on someone else plan and now you're on you own plan you're definitely not getting the unlimited back. You might save yourself some aggravation by accepting that and move on.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

December 2012!! (not 2013, but 2012??!!!)  And you didn't notice until now?  There is essentially no chance of getting unlimited back at this point.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Weth wrote:

December 2012!! (not 2013, but 2012??!!!)  And you didn't notice until now?  There is essentially no chance of getting unlimited back at this point.

I didn't even catch that. WOW seriously CLADIRON why are you even still trying? I thought 9 months was too long but 21 months? Even if you were under contract it's almost over now anyway. Like I said in my other post just accept the fact you don't have unlimited data anymore. You been without it this long at any rate

0 Likes
CLADIRON
Enthusiast - Level 3

No my brother didn't screw up, in fact Verizon admitted to making the mistake. I am in a contract now, Verizon moved me to a 2 year contract with my ok.  All of my family members have bought a phone at full price and then had it activated as Verizon suggested so we COULD keep our original plain.

0 Likes