Verizon is asking for verification of my affiliation with organization to continue my discount. I have no email to give and the pay is direct deposited so I cannot give a copy of a paycheck as they request. what do I submit to them????
Maeves

Verizon is asking for verification of my affiliation with organization to continue my discount.  I have no email to give and the pay is direct deposited so I cannot give a copy of a paycheck as they request.  what do I submit to them????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon is asking for verification of my affiliation with organization to continue my discount.  I have no email to give and the pay is direct deposited so I cannot give a copy of a paycheck as they request.  what do I submit to them????
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Validation for employee discount started a few years ago.  You may want to use the link in the earlier post to inquire as to what other forms of employee validation you could provide.  And I almost hate to mention it, but be aware that if you were employed at the time the discount started, it may now be removed ... a lot of the discounts no longer apply once you're retired.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is asking for verification of my affiliation with organization to continue my discount.  I have no email to give and the pay is direct deposited so I cannot give a copy of a paycheck as they request.  what do I submit to them????
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you get a paystub (electronic or hard copy) when your check is deposited?  You can send a copy of that, with your personal info blurred out (except for your name, of course).

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Don't you receive a pay stub showing that your paycheck was direct deposited?  If not, you could ask what form of proof of employment would be allowed here:

» Contact

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ninjas 

Re: Verizon is asking for verification of my affiliation with organization to continue my discount. I have no email to give and the pay is direct deposited so I cannot give a copy of a paycheck as they request. what do I submit to them????
Maeves

I am retired via the State and they direct deposit my payments. no monthly receipt is provided. I have never in all the years I have had a discount have been required to update it. Retirement does not end or change.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Validation for employee discount started a few years ago.  You may want to use the link in the earlier post to inquire as to what other forms of employee validation you could provide.  And I almost hate to mention it, but be aware that if you were employed at the time the discount started, it may now be removed ... a lot of the discounts no longer apply once you're retired.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ahhh, retired.  The discount may no longer be available if you are retired.  It is an "employee" discount, and you are no longer employed.  This is not something Verizon decides, it is the deal the employers have worked out with Verizon.  IF retirees are allowed the discount by the employer, then the employer will provide the proof needed to Verizon.  AFAIK, retirees are not given the discount.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Those darn ninjas again 

Re: Verizon is asking for verification of my affiliation with organization to continue my discount. I have no email to give and the pay is direct deposited so I cannot give a copy of a paycheck as they request. what do I submit to them????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you get all the discounts you can Maeves. If you no longer work for the company then we will not be able to apply the discount. Do you have a family member that works for a company that has a discount?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes