Verizon has been overcharging me. Won't refund.
Russellllll
Enthusiast - Level 2

My account got hacked a couple years ago and I was paying for phones I didn't have.  Verizon said everything was taken care of but little did I know, I kept paying extra for the phones.  I have paid over a thousand dollars of my own money because of verizon's mistake.  Been round and round with customer service and fraud department.  They have told me that credits are coming my way.  I call today and a woman in fraud says she will submit something to her manager.  Same thing I have heard before.  Now they are charging $20 per line for unlimited data and I want out.  That is my money verizon has and It should be given back to me.  Please help!  This has been about a 6 month nightmare for me.

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon has been overcharging me. Won't refund.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Russellll, I would also be very concerned if I were being billed for unauthorized charges. Six months is way to long to wait for a resolution. Allow us to assist because we certainly don’t want to lose you.  I understand you recently called our Fraud Department and a request was being sent to a manager. When you called, have you received any of the credits advised? Did they provide a time frame on when they were going to reach out to you? I understand you have some concerns with increase in our unlimited data plan. How much data do you average monthly? How many lines do you currently have with an unlimited data plan?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Russellllll
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your quick response.   They have told me I should be seeing credits by now but I could tell that nothing has been processed.   I have 2 unlimited phones and we use quite a bit of data because we don't have home internet.  I sure hope you can help me.  I can't call Verizon anymore.   About to give me a stroke#

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Russellll,  you're very welcome. It's always a pleasure to assist you here. You have the option of keeping your current data plans or you can switch to  a current plan . click the link below for more details about our new plans:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/verizon-plan/

Let's analyze your usage to see what you need:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/mobile-living/network-and-plans/my-verizon-wireless-account-usage-too...

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Russellllll
Enthusiast - Level 2

I checked into a limited data plan at best buy and it wasn't much cheaper than I pay now.

0 Likes
Russellllll
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife and I use anywhere from 15-50 gigs a month each.  Just depends.  You find anything out about my money?

renee45
Enthusiast - Level 2

Holy moly that's a lot of data for each person!

0 Likes
renee45
Enthusiast - Level 2

The whole reason for his inquiry,  was to find out about the big mess hes in with verizon,  not to look at new data plans! That's the least of his concerns.....he wants the money he paid out for something he didn't buy!!

Re: Verizon has been overcharging me.  Won't refund.
Russellllll
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Wireless Customer Support? 

0 Likes
chuzoneill
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in the same situation. 

Not sure whether it is criminal or they are just completely useless at this point

0 Likes