Verizon employee in MIshawaka store zip 46545
WieslawKosidlak

Verizon virless in Mishawaka store 46545 offer me fother day promotion. Buy one IPhone  cell get second free + bring the new line. I asked if I need to change my plan for this promotion. Absolutly NO - I got answer. They told second Iphone will be credited every month automaticaly. After I purchase thi promotion hone every mont they bill me for both new cell phone. I'm calling to them (spending a lot of time to make mi credit and each time they saing will will create current credit and will apply automaticaly credit each month. - same as they told me douring promotion and Purchase). After disconect contact to verizon they putting my current credit but still not setaping credit for each month. It is same situation from 5 month. To call them need to wait sometimes 5-15 minutes. Explain situation another 30 minuts. I'm scharing with others customer this situation as a warning how Verizon company employee treads customers. It is a large flustration and the loss of nerves and time. Lets ask ourselves if is worth it. Then cell phone should make life easier, not more dificult. Could someone advise me better phone company or give better solution then I have now?

0 Likes