Re: Verizon doesn't care no matter how long you've been with them
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The official VZW employees on this community are clearing marked. commonsense101 is not an employee. I am not either.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Thank you for the detailed reply with specific issues you are having with the phones... details really do help those of us who spend time here trying to help other customers like ourselves.  Your first post was more about the difficulty you were having in reaching someone to file your complaint with, and said little about the specific problems you were having, hence the response by commonsense101.

A large number of the complaints here ARE due to user error, faulty apps, and folks simply not understanding how the phone works, and many come here angry, frustrated, and unable to get the results they want. So forgive commonsense101 for "jumping to conclusions" - and thank you for additional details that help us to help you. 

While I don't have a better way to contact "higher ups", I will say that the offer of an iPhone for the upgrade price, and accessory discount, AND a month of data waived is about as good a deal as you are going to be offered in exchange for the problems with the Android.  As to why it seems to have not gone through... no clue there.  As Ann154 said, we are all just customers like you, and we cannot access your personal account files to see what exactly happened.

I hope this all works out for you.

JLNarboni

They should be ashamed to have a department called Customer Service......I have never been lied to as much as with the supposedly customer service....For a company to who i gaive in excess of $3000 yearly too, i gues that i mean nothing to them.  I mistakenly advise them a few months ago that i was going to Canada in order to avoid these outragious roaming fees.....but it ended up costing me more than $500.  They take advantage of the travellers to fill their pockets with fees, fees and more fees. 

They know that they have the advantage and they will not admit to any mistakes or errors on their part, and then if you happen to pay your bill on time, they say that they cannot go back and that it is like an admission that you agree with the extra fees!  There is no perfect company out there, but this company is really not worthy of my hard earn money!

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

unfortunately, boobdole is correct. you likely won't see adame_vzn back on this thread. and even if you try to message him (as he requested) you will find that you can't, until you "follow" him and he confirms.

0 Likes
tknailz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you SuzyQ, for such a concise and intelligent reply to my post. My post was a pretty snarky as well, It was late, I was annoyed and I didn't understand that commonsense was a customer as well. When he said at the end:

For you question, go to the top of the screen, contact us, send an email, it goes to a mid management team that will     respond in 24 hours or less

I'll have to eat crow and take my own advice about jumping to conclusions. This is my first visit to a forum and I was/am ignorant to how it works. My apologies to all, and I thank you for taking the time to explain who you are and what you do.

My iphone was just delivered, (a week late, but hey...) I imagine that I will be availing my self of the tech/compu literati here in the future, in a much more polite tone. Thank you, and others like you who generously give your time and expertise to people like myself.

The good news is that I have had 3 responses from Verizon, and I hope to, at best receive additional credit to my account for having incomplete service for 6 months. At least, I will feel my multiple customer service issues will be heard, beyond the stonewalling I feel I get at the source.

Thank you again for your time.

mpigg
Enthusiast - Level 1

I understand what you what went through too.  I have been with Verizon for 22 years!!!  I recenlty had the worst experience ever with a customer service rep and was lied to. I am so upset.  I have 4 lines and have spent so much money in 22 years.  I will not pay early termination fees though.  You can bet when these 4 contracts are up i am switching to another company. I am not giving any good word about our phones or plan to any family or friends!! 

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

tknailz wrote:

My apologies to all, and I thank you for taking the time to explain who you are and what you do.  Smiley Happy Apology accepted - we all have our moments, and I DO understand your frustration!

My iphone was just delivered, (a week late, but hey...) I imagine that I will be availing my self of the tech/compu literati here in the future, in a much more polite tone. Thank you, and others like you who generously give your time and expertise to people like myself. Glad to hear you did get your iPhone; I sincerely hope you have a better experience than you have had to date.  My daughter has the Verizon iPhone4 (not the 4S) and loves it.

0 Likes
Verizon doesn't care no matter how long you've been with them
igovirginmobile
Contributor - Level 1

Ok folks so you are all trusting Verizon to truthfully tell us and disclose if someone is an employee..give me a brake. That is like asking the fox to watch the henhouse. I smell ringers all the time on this site. Any scent of freedom of speach or criticism of Verizon policies, phones or prices gets jumped on by certain individuals. Given that today there are not any better options out there but someday a cell company will come along and privide the quality and price ballance and people will leave in droves. I don't like some of Googles practices any better than verizon's but a company like Google could put ATT, Sprint and Verizon out of business just by listening to what customer's want.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Funny... Care to wager that a lot of us are not employees? Ironically most of the stuff I say here I say on other boards as well. It isn't carrier specific. This day and age $ talks. Start talking with it.

0 Likes
rall_g4
Contributor - Level 3

Tidbits wrote:

Funny... Care to wager that a lot of us are not employees? Ironically most of the stuff I say here I say on other boards as well. It isn't carrier specific. This day and age $ talks. Start talking with it.

LOL

0 Likes