Verizon does not help or support their customers going through financial hardship during pandemic
Dapperdaim
Enthusiast - Level 1

I lost my job during this pandemic so I reached out to MANY agents to see if I could lower my bill, get a different plan temporarily, or if they could offer a temporary discount to help out with my bill. They lowered my bill by $4.....I told them that is just not going to help at all. They told me I shouldn't get a different plan because I would pay more for the service I already have, and that if I take my phone insurance off Temporarily To lower my bill I wouldn't be able to put it back on at a later time. I asked if there was any way I couldn't get a temporary discount to help pay my bill, and they wouldn't do anything for me. They offered an extra 15G of Hotspot data which I do not need nor does that help me with my bill. Every other company I've talked to has been more than helpful during these uncertain times, but verizon will not help at all. I've been a loyal customer to them. I've been waiting for unemployment to I'm really struggling to get my bills paid. Verizon profits SO MUCH revenue and they can't temporarily help out by lowering my bill. Not even once. You just lost a customer. Looking at alternative providers to do business with. Thanks for literally nothing verizon. They offer discounts to first responders WHO STILL HAVE THEIR JOBS!