Verizon customer service?
lupa

Spoke with Verizon rep. on 6/28/12 regarding new offerings by Verizion. Rep. assured me if I went to the new (now current) structure, I could add 2 new data lines and still pay less than before each month. Because I wasn't sure on all the terms, I clarified that I just need to know if the total bill we be less. She confirmed that it would be less even with 2 additional data lines or 4 total. Well, my next regular bill was much higher plus I had to pre-pay 1 mo. on the new plan.  If I pre-paid 1 mo., wouldn't I have a credit for my discontinued plan that was paid ahead 1 mo.?  Anyway, since receiving my bill, I have spoken at length with 2 reps. and still waiting for someone to politely acknowledge that the first rep. was not well trained or lied to me on 6/28/12. Also, why did I not receive a credit for the discontinued plan 😞   I noticed a response to a similar blog regarding discrepencies on what was quoted vs. what was charged....the responder indicated the plan costs can be found on the web site...I find that an odd response considering the reason I asked for the simple confirmation of what the total cost is there are a number of variables involved.  Also, I originally called just to hear about the new offering and she steered me towards committing on the new plan.  The rep. works for the same company that puts together the quotes on the web site and she couldn't provide the correct information...why would I think the quote on the site would be accurate or not change at a later date like her response did?  Also, if they offer a phone number for customer service shouldn't they provide customer service and not expect me to protect myself by reviewing the quotes on the web site and maybe taking a picture of the quote since it might change...okay, I'm being synical again.  The length of this e-mail is consistent with the extent of my frustration.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon customer service?
KAYTO22

If I could leave i would.  Rotten data plans--i hope you are out of business SOON.  LET SOMETHING COMPARABLE COME ALONG.

AND IT WILL

0 Likes