Re: Verizon customer service
bobbyinpa1

Ann145, I have clicked follow and nothing happens.  There are no links to follow your directions or to make contact with you on this site.   This is extrremely frustrating.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check out 'How To: Direct Message'

https://community.verizonwireless.com/docs/DOC-1613

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

bobbyinpa1 wrote:

Ann145, I have clicked follow and nothing happens.  There are no links to follow your directions or to make contact with you on this site.   This is extrremely frustrating.

I just wanted to let you know I do see the follow request you sent me. That part you did correctly when you sent it to me. You should send a similar follow request to the rep I linked above.

However I am also quite selective in who I allow to follow me. It is nothing against you. I am going to decline your follow request. I hope that the rep will login and see your request soon to start the following process between the two of you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bobbyinpa1

so what do I do now that Lena does not reply to a follow request for 2 days.?  This is nuts.  

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You would probably receive a more timely response by calling Customer Service back.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately there isn't much I can do about it except forward on to someone else.

0 Likes
mlapiana

<< Duplicate post removed.  See original >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

First of all, I believe when you call in the recording says that your conversation "may" be monitored OR recorded, not that it "will" be recorded.

Second, it is most likely done so in order to ensure that CS agents are polite, not to settle customer disputes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hiha, give us a chance to resolve this issue for you. Please send Lasina a message with your mobile number so that we can further assist.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Update: Sorry about that. Send Lena a message as requested. If you're still unable to send her a message, respond to my follow request and send me a private message with your name and mobile number.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

it was that was the original rep to reply to this discussion not .

0 Likes