Verizon.com not accepting my info
totemhillakk

Verizon.com was working as normal for me until I realized my old plan had not changed over to the prepaid plan I had bought.

I spent 2 hours on the phone with a couple of guys who had a hard time changing my plan from the old one to the prepaid one. They finally said I was now on the prepaid plan but ever sine I cannot sign into Verizon.com. It says it does not recognize my info. So I sign in with my name instead of number but it will not give me any info and I have limited use of the site.

I want to see if I have for sure been transferred over like I should have been 2 months ago. Since it took so long for Verizon the transfer me and then was so hard for the guys that work for them I am not going to believe I am actually on a prepaid plan until I can see it for myself.

Does anyone know how I can get passed this? I have already cleared cache and cookies.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon.com not accepting my info
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try verizonwireless.com

verizon.com is the residential/landline services.

0 Likes
totemhillakk

Maybe I needed to be a bit more clear. The website to which I was referring is the website where I have always done business with them for all my wireless services. Until yesterday when I spent 2 hours trying to get them to change my wireless service from a monthly plan to a prepaid plan this website worked for me. Now it does not. It refuses to accept my wireless phone number even tho that has not changed.

You know forget it. This is not any more help than calling them turned out to be. Verizon sucks! I should have gone with my gut and cut them off and gone to wallyworld. At least then what I paid for would only be worth the amount i paid rather than paying out the nose for nothing!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Once you switch from postpay, your account automatically closes. You have to now reset everything through prepay.

0 Likes