Verizon botched my order and I can't get any help
preetiko

I ordered 2 new lines with iPhones xS and each line came with iPad (at $99.99). This order was botched by Verizon and after having spent close to 30+ hours on phone and chat, there is still no resolution or even a concerted effort to understand and resolve it from Verison. One iPhone+iPad pair was correctly charged but other iPad was charged at full price to me. (Same order, 2 lines with 2 consistent pairs of iPhone+iPad).

I've been trying for 10+ weeks to get it resolved. Don't know how to escalate it further. The details of conversations aren't fully captured so everytime I call/chat I've to provide the whole context.

I am really frustrated with the manner in which this is being handled. I wish I'd not switched. Anyone else has experienced something like this? How did you resolve?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon botched my order and I can't get any help
preetiko

iPhone prices were fully paid by me so that was correctly handled. The iPad discount was applied to one pair but not to the other pair. To me ... looks simple enough to fix. Be consistent across both lines but it seems to be not seen that simple by Verizon.

0 Likes