Verizon Wireless Customer Service Complaint
Manny881
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to either file a complaint for the horrible customer service I received from a Verizon customer service rep and manager or learn how to file one. I just transferred from AT&T 2 weeks ago and I am already regretting it.   I cant seem to find an email to be able to do this.  If I dont hear from anyone with Verizon Wireless, I will just let T-Mobile buyout my contract or anyone that wants to buy me out. Kathleen KBG Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Wireless Customer Service Complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for joining our family Manny881. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with customer service. We don't have an email channel but you can write us via the address on our contact us page http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/contact-us.html . You can also tell us about your experience here and we can forward feedback for you. I hope you allow us to renew your faith in our customer service.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for joining our family Manny881. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with customer service. We don't have an email channel but you can write us via the address on our contact us page http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/contact-us.html . You can also tell us about your experience here and we can forward feedback for you. I hope you allow us to renew your faith in our customer service.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Manny881
Enthusiast - Level 1

Alright

Well, I called into Customer Service to ask about my employer discount and in passing had asked about The price on my LG G3 dropping from $199 to $99(I received an email). The customer service rep. stated that Verizon would honor the difference. She then directed me to go into the Verizon store.  I went the next day into the Verizon store in the City of Industry and the rude manager stated that she could not helped me and did not even apologize for the inconvenience or for the wrong information provided to me. I then proceeded to call Verizon Customer Service to see what had happened, this is where the customer service rep proceeded to berate that i did not go to a corporate store when i purchase my phone and that it was my fault that they could not help me. I asked for the Manager multiple times but he would not hand me over to him, after 30 minutes the manager( brad i think was his name) finally came on. All he stated was that they could not help me and that i should go into the store where i bought the phone and MAYBE they would help me. When I asked about the wrong information i was given, he only stated that he did not know about the conversation as he was not there.  He never apologize for the wrong information given to me or attempted to make up for it. BY FAR, the worst customer service experience i had ever received....especially since Multiple Managers were involved. Verizon Wireless Customer Support KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is VERY disappointing, Manny. Allow me to apologize on behalf of all those involved. I'd like to ensure that your feedback is shared with area management so that training can be provided. I'll send you a direct message to request additional details. Thanks!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Manny881
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for responding,

I emailed you a reply to your message

0 Likes
lilith88

Dear Verizon Customer Service

On the 3rd of October I came into the Verizon Wireless-4G store on 8726 S Sepulveda Bvd Ste C, Westchester, CA 90045 where I requested to set up a new account with Verizon and pre order a new iphone 6. The employee (Michael) who set up my account, copy pasted my address from my drivers licensee without verifying with me if it was my current address. After completing my order, I signed the contact only to find out later that the incorrect address was used. So I walked into the store a couple days later to notify your employee (Michael) that the address was incorrect, but he assured me that it could be easily changed once my phone was delivered to the store and my service was initiated with Verizon. Finally on the 21's of October, when I came in to pickup my phone and complete the application, (Michael) who had initiated my application was not present, so your employee Steve Martinez was left to complete my application. From the beginning he was not only very rude, but seemed unwilling to help me, mentioning that I should wait for Michael to continue with my application, but due to my limited time, I asked him to continue with the process. When I told him that I wanted to update my address, he told me that I would not be able to do that without a proof of address. So due to my limited time, I told him to continue with my old address, and I would switch it at a later time. He denied this request, stating that he would not continue with my application until I gave him proof of a different address. I pleased with him to help me figure out a way to solve this problem and try other options, but he absolutely denied all of my suggestions or requests, stating that the only way he would continue with my account was if I provided him proof of my recent move to a new location. Following this exchange, I tried to contact customer service for help, but they notified me that the only person that could help me at this time was an in-store representative Steve Mendez because my account was not yet active. No matter how many times I asked for his help, Steve refused to continue processing my account, going so far as to say that If I wasn't happy with his service, I was welcome to a full refund and removal from Verizon service. Extremely unhappy, I left the store and took a taxi to my rental office in order to obtain a copy of my lease agreement. Finally after almost two hours of transportation, I returned with all the requested paperwork, and found that (Michael) who had initially started my account was present.

At this time, Michael notified me that not only did I not need the extra paperwork to complete my order, but that he only needed my old address in the first place to initiate my account. So after couple waisted hours and 43.51$ dollars of taxi expense, I was finally able to complete my Verizon application with Micheal. As a new Verizon customer, I am very disappointed with the level of customer service I received from Steve Mendez, who seemed more willing to transfer me to another company that work with me to figure out a solution to my problem. I had looked forward to starting service with your company, and it is unfortunate that my first experience with your employee's was such a poor one. In response to the recent incident, I would ask that my account be credited the 43.51$ that I needed to spend on transportation moving back and forth to retrieve a document that was not even used to setup my account. I can send receipt as a prof.

Sincerely, Sonja M

0 Likes