Verizon Video on iPhone
toph36

Can someone tell me if iPhone users get any other content with Verizon Video besides NFL Mobile?  I signed up to get NFL Mobile, but I do not think I should pay the same as Andriod users if I do not get the same amount of content.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Video on iPhone
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

toph36 wrote:

Can someone tell me if iPhone users get any other content with Verizon Video besides NFL Mobile?  I signed up to get NFL Mobile, but I do not think I should pay the same as Andriod users if I do not get the same amount of content.

what video are you refering to?

it could be that apple has not approved the app that is required if its a vzw app

0 Likes
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

toph36, I understand  your concern and will provide you with alot of information that I found using the iphone. The NFL application is free to download to your device but will charge for Premium content. Additionally, Iphone users do not receive any additional content free without purchasing the $10.00 per month Vcast video feature.  Daily/24 hour Video subscription is $3.00 per day. 

With the $10.00 per month subscription you will receive some of the following content and more:

--Hot Music Videos, Gigs and Shows (ES Musica, Hip Hop Official, CMT,  VH1, and more)

--Popular Shows & Entertainment (A&E, Bravo, FOX Movie Channel, Universal Studios Entertainment ,and more)

--Best of Pro & College sports College Sports (Espn, Speed TV, Fox Sports, NBC sports, Big Ten Network, and more)

--Programs for today's woman (Ivillage, WE TV, Lifetime, Oxygen, and more)

--Life and Leisure/ Ideas for living (Discovery Channel, History Channel, Style Network, Animal Planet, and more)

I have listed a link below to review information about the VCast video feature and cost.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/features/data_services/v_cast_video.html 

Just remember, we offer some great self-help tools to track your data usage. I have listed some below for your convenience:

1) Data Calculator

2) Data Usage Widget

3) #DATA on your mobile phone

4) Checking usage through MyVerizon

0 Likes
grover

I put Verizon Video on my iphone this weekend, and i am not able to watch anything live? any help would be great

0 Likes