Verizon VMail Settings?
SKIPPIX

Some time ago, my vmail started giving me envelope information before giving me the actual vmail. How do I switch it back so that I don't have to listen to the datestamp, duration, and sending number first? This is so annoying and a waste of time (at least for me).

TIA

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon VMail Settings?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to access your Voice Mail with ease is important. Let's get this figured out. What is your zip code as we would need as locations have different menu trees?

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SKIPPIX

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SKIPPIX, we thank you for providing your zip code. Being able to quickly access your voice mail messages is very important. You can initiate this process by changing your personal options.  It's normally number 4 at your main menu. This website link will provide additional information for you at: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/voice-mail-faqs/#gid3_qid6. Once you've accessed the website please scroll down to the section titled "Using Voicemail" and click open Question #2. You'll also find the additional information very helpful. I hope this helps. - RobertC_VZW   

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes