Verizon Tones App not working
Angienicc13

My app hasn't worked all week, I've reported the issue with no response. If I delete the app, and reinstall, will I be able to retrieve my ringtones? Or will it all be gone? I'd like to manage my rbt. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Tones App not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I like my ring back tones as well, Angienicc13. What happens when you open the application? Have you tried to uninstall the app and then reinstall it?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Angienicc13

When I try to open, it just says "unfortunately Verizon Tones has stopped

working " then there is a "report" or "ok" option. I didn't uninstall yet,

because I was wasn't sure if I would lose what I do have.

On Mar 20, 2016 5:43 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your ringtone and ringback tones are associated with your account, so you can safely uninstall and reinstall and all your stuff will still be there.

Ringback tones and HD (Advanced) Calling are not compatible.

0 Likes
Angienicc13

I uninstalled the app, then reinstalled and it says the same thing. Any

other ideas? I really appreciate the help.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Uninstall, then reboot your phone - make sure the app is gone, and there is nothing in your app cache related to the app.

Then reinstall - what phone do you have?  Where are you reinstalling the app from?

0 Likes
Angienicc13

I followed your directions, but it is still giving the same message. I have

an LG Optimus Exceed 2, I downloaded Verizon Tones from Google play. I was

hoping that would work!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you taking these steps to get your Verizon Tones working Angienicc13. I want to make sure that you can get your tones customized again. For better assistance with your Prepaid Service please call our peers at 1-888-294-6804.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
IgortheCat

When I attempt to buy a ringtone, I get an error message saying "The purchase coild not be completed.  The bundle you are attempting to urchase contains a ringback tone you already own"  then "error message 20110".  This is a brand new phone with no ringtones or ringbacks exept those Motorola put in it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details. We will be more than happy to look into this for you. Please meet us in a Private Note for further assistance. -AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes