Verizon Terrible
Curtisgat

A large majority of people I know including myself are changing or have changed from Verizon to another carrier. I really dont know how much it will help with these big companies but VERIZON is one of the major Thieves out here robbing from the poor and giving to the rich. They pay and treat their employees like dirt and they treat their customers like garbage. In the past couple years Verizon has Grown Bigger And Bigger as a company and has done nothing but Double prices and offer half the service they used to offer. Soo Many others and I are paying the max now while phone signals are worse than they were 10 years ago and these so called hotspots that reach datacap in 3mins are slower than dial up. You can't find a 15 flip-phone (because all you want a phone for is to do what phones do, "make a call") when everything gets ripped from store shelves and replaced with a phone thats made cheaper with a shotty camera in it and they call it smart. Which then makes you pay AT Min almost double. Junk Phones, Dead Signal, Trash Internet, Garbage Customer Service, Extremely Impressive Profit Margins for a few. What else could you ask for from Americas Best and Most Trusted Mobile Phone Company? 

0 Likes
Re: VerizonNoVasaline
1bigwheel
Enthusiast - Level 2

My sister was a manager at the Verizon location near Metro Atlanta. She left the company burned-out because of this. She doesn't even use Verizon service anymore after 10+ years working there. She shared some of their antics with me and it was deflating to hear some of the things they do. Verizon is like the government, they call the shots and we have to deal with it or go somewhere else.

RIPOFF WIRELESS, formerly known as Verizon

0 Likes
Re: VerizonNoVasaline
1bigwheel
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I would assume you maintain a positive attitude when you know someone is fleecing you. Your break is over, go back to your cubicle and lie to the Verizon customers calling in with similar complaints. You'll someday realize that there's more to life than working at a call Verizon center making $13 an hour.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Terrible
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Curtisgat, we value your long time loyalty, and we don't want to see you walk away! I can see that you have some serious concerns, and I'd like to help resolve them, so you can enjoy your service once again. Let's start with the service issues you have been experiencing, and then we can look into options to help you save. 

Can you tell us more about the service issues you have been experiencing? What is your city, state, and closest intersection, so we can check your coverage? Are you having other issues with your device as well, or are the issues primarily related to your service? 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

@Curtisgat wrote:

A large majority of people I know including myself are changing or have changed from Verizon to another carrier. I really dont know how much it will help with these big companies but VERIZON is one of the major Thieves out here robbing from the poor and giving to the rich. They pay and treat their employees like dirt and they treat their customers like garbage. In the past couple years Verizon has Grown Bigger And Bigger as a company and has done nothing but Double prices and offer half the service they used to offer. Soo Many others and I are paying the max now while phone signals are worse than they were 10 years ago and these so called hotspots that reach datacap in 3mins are slower than dial up.  

That's why you should look for a phone carrier which best suits your needs if you are unhappy with your current carrier. Not everyone feels the same way and NO carrier will be the best choice for everyone.  For example, a large majority of people I know including myself are extremely happy with Verizon. The signal has never been better, I don't even remember the last time I was unable to complete a call or dropped a call. My data is always adequate, routinely able to stream ESPN/Golf Channel/Netflix without any buffering at all for times of an hour of more of streaming. I am paying the same for 4 lines now as I was 10 or more years ago. I just don't see the fall off in signal or the increasing prices you are describing.

@Curtisgat wrote:

You can't find a 15 flip-phone (because all you want a phone for is to do what phones do, "make a call") when everything gets ripped from store shelves and replaced with a phone thats made cheaper with a shotty camera in it and they call it smart.  

You can find multiple flip phones below:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/basic-phones/lg-exalt-lte/?sku=sku2450262

https://www.verizonwireless.com/basic-phones/kyocera-cadence-lte/?sku=sku2650010

https://www.verizonwireless.com/basic-phones/alcatel-go-flip-v/?sku=sku3570001

https://www.verizonwireless.com/basic-phones/kyocera-dura-xv-lte/?sku=sku2690148

and a version of the last one without a camera:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/basic-phones/kyocera-dura-xv-lte-non-camera/?sku=sku2690150

Good luck with your new provider. Many people are very happy with Verizon. Many people are also unhappy with Verizon and those who are should certainly find a provider which better meets their needs. Unfortunately, you will ALSO find many people at other providers who are unhappy with their current provider which I would also give my comment from earlier, if someone is unhappy with their cellular provider, you should try to find one which better suits your needs.

mama23dogs
Legend

Verizon reception is still the best in the business.  The prepaid service is good and cheap.  If you live in a rural area, it’s great.  The customer service, even on prepaid, is excellent.  Why Verizon deserves your ire, I don’t know, but something tells me there are 2 sides to the story.  

0 Likes