Verizon & Sprint texting aren't playing nice together
Kyla1234
Contributor - Level 1

I have the Moto Droid 2 with Verizon.

Friend has the Note 4 with Sprint.

I cannot send her pics. Regular texts go through fine. She can send me pics.

This ONLY happens with us. I can send other people pics and everyone gets them. I can send it to her husband on an LG G(something?) and it goes through fine.

When I got the phone we had this issue and she updated her messaging and it worked fine.

This weekend I realized I couldn't talk on the phone and use my internet/apps. So into the Verizon store I went. That issue was fixed and now back to her not being able to get pics I send.

Verizon has been no help for me. Sprint has been no help for her. This wasn't an issue 2 weeks ago on my S4. So it has to be me!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon & Sprint texting aren't playing nice together
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to share photos is great to have with your phone Kyla1234. This is certainly odd that this keeps happening . Let’s see what we can do to get this working again for you. What error do you get when you try to send a picture to her? Does this happen with both pictures you have saved in your gallery as well as photos you have previously received from another picture message? Have you tried to delete the current thread of texts and start a new thread with her with a new picture?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon & Sprint texting aren't playing nice together
Kyla1234
Contributor - Level 1

Neither of us get any kinda of error message. On her end a blank message that says the time and MMS is all she gets. 

I've tried sending a picture from my gallery, taking a picture and sending right away, and sending a screen shot. On my end it goes through, even shows sent. But never comes through on her end.

We have both deleted the threads, powering the phone on and off, and then hard resets.

0 Likes