Verizon Service
luvkc2

I have been s Verizon customer for 10+ years without ever a complaint.  I have paid Verizon for insurance on my phone.  When my phone stopped working, I was strongly encouraged by Verizon customer service to return my phone and they would send me a refurbished replacement which I did.  My replacement phone didn't last a week and had to get another refurbished replacement phone and return the other.  In the meantime, I got a message from Verizon that my original phone was sent back damaged and I was going to be charged $299 for returning a damaged phone.  The phone WAS NOT damaged when I sent it back.  I have tried UNSUCCESSFULLY to remedy this situation with no luck.  I have contacted unyielding supervisors with rude answers.  I have contacted multiple executives and was told I would get a response in 24 hours.  Not a single executive responded to me.  I find that Verizon makes a common practice of charging their customers $299 when returning phones under warranty with bogus damage fees.  Good thing my contract is up.  Verizon does not care about their customers.  It is pitiful that not one single executive would look into this matter and respond to me.  SHAME ON VERIZON!

Labels (1)
0 Likes