Verizon Service doesn’t stick to promise
Nceantonio
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m so disappointed with Verizon.

I do not understand how uncaring this company can be. 

1) Since the start of my service, a little over a year ago, I’ve had my service just randomly cut out on all 3 lines, for maybe 10-15 but 3-5x a day. I was calling tech support a few times but stopped calling cause “they don’t know” 

I’m not the only one this is happening to, my best friend is going through this as well.

2) what’s the point of them allowing a payment arrangement, if they don’t allow you to stick to it? 

They just say “get a hold of Verizon Financial” 

you do not understand how rude some of the people are in that Dept. So uncaring. I’ve had a few actual supervisors tell me “Maam this is not my problem” or “I’m sorry, but there is nothing we can do for you, try contacting another carrier”

and the worst comment, the day I was having surgery the next day and would be completely out of it, they turned my service off (1 week before the arrangement) 

i called them (4 hrs before I had to leave for surgery) but financial wasn’t open so regular customer service says “try calling in 5 hrs, they can help” uhhh I will be in prep for surgery.

So after 10 min, they agreed to turn my service on for seriously 24 hrs. I explained, last time I had this surgery, I was sleepy for the rest of the day.

well guess what service was shut off! 

They don’t care!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Service doesn’t stick to promise
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nceantonio, 

We value you as a customer, and we strive to make it easy to do business with Verizon. I am so sorry to hear of all the difficulty you have been experiencing. We would like to help resolve your concerns, so you can enjoy being our customer once again. I can certainly understand your frustration with your experience with our Financial Services team, and we'd like to help. We do offer the option to make a free Promise to Pay on My Verizon. This will guarantee your service until the agreed upon date, as long as you make the payment by that time. Keep in mind that a Promise to Pay is different from a future dated payment. We do also offer future dated payments, but they do not guarantee your service. You can visit the following link, and look for the section "Set up a payment arrangement online through My Verizon." 

http://spr.ly/6606ENjOq 

We also want to make sure that you are getting good service on your devices. You mentioned that your service is cutting out 3-5 times a day since beginning service. Is this happening every day? What is your city, state, and closest intersection, so we can check your coverage? 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Nceantonio
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m not able to set up a promise to pay. They say I’m 4 months behind, but I’m 3.

ive gotten my balance at over $1100 last year and had an arrangement to make $200 payments every 2 wks.

now they won’t work with me

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies, Nceantonio! I know how hard it can be to catch up on your bill. In your situation, our Financial Services team is the only team who can set up payment arrangements and keep your account connected. We would recommend reaching out to Financial Services again at 866-266-1445. They are available Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 12:00AM ET, and Sat 8:00AM - 8:00PM ET. Please keep in mind that there is a $20 reactivation fee per line when reconnecting service. Does that help clarify the next steps to getting your billing resolved? 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Nceantonio
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for replying, but I’ve called them 2x already and they are no help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand wanting to set up a payment arrangement for your balance, Nceantonio. Please know that a payment arrangement is a courtesy we extend to our customers and may not be available if previous arrangements have not been met. Our financial services team would be the only team able to set up an arrangement. You can also check your online account to set up an arrangement by following the steps in the link below:
http://spr.ly/6607ENdmL
In regard to your service issues, what is the zip code and the nearest intersection of the trouble area? Also, to clarify, which services are cutting out? GregL_VZW

0 Likes