Verizon Service Failure?
HGFireHazard

I've been having a lot of trouble with Verizon services in and around Anthony, Kansas, 67003.

I have two separate devices on two separate accounts. One is my personal phone (Droid Razr), the other is an air card (Pantech UML290). Like clockwork problems begin typically around 7:30-8AM. Data will simply cease to function for 90+% of the day. It will work poorly for a few seconds at a time, loading 1/3 of a web page and then cease again. My phone will indicate it has 3G coverage with the data arrows flashing in both directions, almost constantly, yet nothing works. When this happens the 3G is white. There have been times, however, where the 3G turns blue indicating background data should be working yet no data service works.

On my computer I have an antenna attached to the air card that sits on the roof of my work trailer and it makes no difference over the phone. I have also utilized a cell booster for both devices with no change.

Typically after 8-10PM the data function resumes as if nothing was ever wrong.

Obviously something is wrong. I've been on two job sites around Anthony now and the results have been the same. The air card is a business account and I'm not able to do important communications for my job all day because of these problems.

I really need a resolution here as it seems like the tower may be malfunctioning or becoming overloaded due to the times of the failures.

Labels (1)
0 Likes