Verizon Outage 6/14/16
SteveRepp

I can make calls to non-verizon lines, but not to those numbers on our plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Outage 6/14/16
JASCRI9

I Am in Gainesville Fl and also am unable to make calls out or receive calls.  Worked fine outside of town, but once in town problem has begun on all 3 family phones.  On SW side of town.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Then call customer service and let them know. This is a peer to peer site not customer service. Their number is 8009220204. Please call from a landline  another non cell on your account so they can assist.

0 Likes
CWOO92
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here cannot make calls out. Can send and receive texts, I'm in Florida.

RAYVENWYND
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah, same here in Orlando. It would be super helpful if Verizon would take the little bit of effort and post something to advise of an outage on their own site. We don't have a landline so no pherson can't call nor do I want to since I've been on 'hold' on the chat for 10 minutes now trying to get someone to tell me something. I can only imagine how bad the phone call hold time would be. But hey, finally got someone and this is what I got back:

DAWN: Our network engineers are aware of an outage in Florida and are currently working to restore service at this time. Please continue to power your phone off and back on every hour and continue to try to place a call.

mserick

Are you kidding me, Dawn?

0 Likes
ljersey
Contributor - Level 1

i can't contact verizon on my phone i call 611 to report problem my brother in orlando was able to call me but my daughter can't call out i was able to call her but not my husband or my daughter in same town as me.

0 Likes
RAYVENWYND
Enthusiast - Level 1

What, you don't want to keep powering your phone off and on all night? HAHAHA

0 Likes
Seline
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same  here in Miami. cant make or receive calls.

What  I would like to know is how are us customers notified about outages and the progress on it - posted on the website, email, texts? I see nothing on it, not to mention searching for 'outages' on the website doesnt bring up anything either.

0 Likes
dan_g1
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is terrible. No incoming or outgoing calls for hours and I just found out a $1700.00 cabling job was rerouted to another tech/contractor for tomorrow and Thursday because they couldn't reach out to me.

This is not funny at all as my cell is my business line and is no longer reliable.

Pathetic, no way to reach out and speak to somebody. Might be bye bye time as I just lost 10 months worth cell payments.

0 Likes