Verizon One Bill PAYMENT STUNNER
qiiairhead

Hello, wondering how many folks are being hit in the pocketbook by the changeover from One Bill to separate billing by Verizon Wireless and Verizon Landline.  VWireless is telling me I owe an extra entire month of payment to switch to their billing cycle.  So unfair!!  They will not even provide an explanation in writing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon One Bill PAYMENT STUNNER
shaalya
Enthusiast - Level 1

Totally frustrating and poor customer service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi shaalya!

The last thing we want is for you to be frustrated. I'd love to help you  w/your inquiry. Is your billing issue with Verizon Wireless? I ask because when your bills are combined with landline, we are unable to see them. Have you spoken with both landline and wireless? Please check the dates for which you were billed, and elaborate for me. Thanks so much!

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
n2kellogg5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too am having a problem with billing and have talked to approximately 12 different people, being transfer all over the place.  I had one bill and since it has been discontinued, I have now find out that my wireless account is overdue.  The landline account has not been transferring my funds to the Wireless account since January.   I have spoken to people on both sides and no one is able to help me resolve this issue.  Not sure how or who I need to talk to to get this resolved.  I was even transferred to someone in the Philippines who kept asking me if I was having a billing issues, I could not deal with him any longer and hung up.

shaalya
Enthusiast - Level 1

The last rep I spoke to told me to contact Frontier to find out if they applied the payment to my wireless acct. I haven't contacted Frontier because I feel this is not a problem I created. Verizon and Frontier created this problem. There should have been better communication and a smoother transition with the change. This is awful customer service. VZ wireless has been calling me daily, all day about my past due payment, which is not past due. Having no record of my last two payments is totally unacceptable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly understand the importance that your payments post correctly for you shaalya. We want to ensure that this is handled properly for you. When you made the recent payments to Frontier, did the balance show for both your Frontier and Verizon Wireless services?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
shaalya
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've never made a payment to Frontier. My payments were made to Verizon One Bill. Verizon, Verizon Wireless, Frontier no one has answers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the clarification, Shaalya. We want to help come to a resolution with your payments. We would recommend contacting Verizon land line to check on your payments and billing. They will be able to give you a break down of all charges. If a payment has not been sent over to Verizon Wireless, we would recommend having Verizon land line investigate that further as well. We're confident Verizon land line will be able to further assist.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SJam
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm currently having the same issue was the customers that have posted on this conversation. I'm beyond frustrated that I've been inconvenienced and accused of being beyond on my bill for over 3 months. It's very disappointing that Verizon's way of resolving the issue is  to turning off my phone, when they should have ensured they secured payment from their own accounts. It makes no sense that customers are paying Verizon and the funds aren't being received by Verizon. I don't see how you can fault committed customers of over 16 years for a business deal. Now I'm faced with trying to prove that I have paid my bill and pretty much forced to spend over 3 hours on the phone trying to fix the issue. I'm greatly disappointed and can't say I'm proud to be a Verizon Customer any longer. The customer service/ phone reps have no clue and I hate to blame them, but I feel like the corporation did not think about the transition fully  and potential dissatisfaction this would have on their customers  based on poor decision making. As a results that reps are left helpless dealing with upset customers. Bad business in my opinion!

RICELG83

Why do Verizon and Verizon Wireless make it so difficult to do business?  Do they have a department that schemes and laughs about ways to mess with customers?  Ironically, we want to spend more money with VZW by increasing our monthly data plan, one simple action.  To do it, we're told that we must un-enroll from one-bill but not told we lose the monthly billing discount they encouraged us to sign up for in the first place.  Every call for billing or technical support takes 45 minutes of holding, waiting and leaving the call unsatisfied.  No wonder Verizon and Comcast slug it out every year for worst customer service.  Delight us customers, keep us for life, like Amazon, who is always #1 for best customer service. 

0 Likes