Verizon Notified me that I speak English
lockrep

Can you believe the millions of dollars that Verizon wasted to mail all their customers to tell them what language they speak.  Do they think we are all so lame that we don't know how to speak our language?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Notified me that I speak English
budone
Legend

What are you referring to?

0 Likes
lockrep

I received a "change of service" notification. When I called and asked what it was for I was told that all customers were mailed a notification to tell them what language Verizon would use to communicate with them. Since mine was in English, Verizon chose that language for me. What a waste of money for Verizon to spend to tell their customers what language they speak. I guess they think their customers are not smart enough to know what language they speak.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

This was a letter sent via USPS?????

0 Likes
lockrep

Yes. usps to all customers per Customer Svs.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

If someone ever got into your account and did a bunch of changes you'll be happy to get those kinds of things...  Then if they didn't send those types of things people will complain about that(This is how this system came to place in the first place).  Smiley Happy They can't make everyone happy.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

K. Have not seen anything. But if ya read these posts on here at all, most think CS has no idea what they are talking about.. Hahaha

0 Likes
lockrep

I would think people would know what language they speak. Why does Verizon spend investors profits on letting it's customers know something they already know?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
lockrep

>Post deleted to comply with VZW Forums TOS. Spam is not permitted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes