Verizon Not Concerned About Quality Customer Service!!!
Smokechaser

I have been a long term Verizon customer, was a customer back when Ameritech originally existed. In the past six months I have received the worst customer service from Verizon regarding ongoing call quality issues and poor battery performance.  Consistently I have been experiencing dropped calls that extremely limit my ability to utilize my Verizon cell phone. I have had tickets entered numerous times with a promise to receive phone calls back, when no call back, tickets have mysteriously disappeared!!! After months of frustration, I call and complain again, I am told that the tickets were resolved and that I received "numerous" phone call regarding the service.  I informed the service representative that I never received a call, and if they did call they failed to use their wonderful Verizon provided service called voicemail.  After this rude service with no resolution, I finally reached a service representative that worked with me for an hour to investigate previous issues and to work through network issues and device issues.  It was determined during my phone call that the device needed to be replaced to deal with battery issues, but potentially due to dropped call issues as well. I was promised a follow up on the network investigation and a replacement phone within a few days.  Roughly a week later I did get the follow up on the investigation determining that my device was truly at fault, but after almost two weeks still no replacement device as promised and as covered under my extended warranty.  How can a company continue to avoid responsibility and actually follow through on a commitment made to a customer.  After being on hold for 30 minutes trying to track down my replacement phone, I am through with Verizon and the piss poor service!!! I am sure once I cancel my account that I will receive a call then!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Not Concerned About Quality Customer Service!!!
wrb
Enthusiast - Level 2

you are 100% right!! went to Verizon because they were number 1 in customer service.  Guess they are Now BIG Red and forgot who helped get them there.  Customers service was excellant now its a big problem..you can talk to 4 Customer service reps and get 4 different answers.... heck they just want to get you off the line and then have that recorded survey thingy call you and tell them how good they are.   NOT!

0 Likes
connieangry

Exactly what happened tonight! I can't even get anyone on the phone.  It's like I've been blocked by verizon. I spoke to 4 different people and got different answers. They don't care about you once you leave them.  Not that they cared when I was loyal to them since they've been gte either.  And the last guy I spoke to tonight HUNG UP ON ME!!! He changed his answer 3 different ways and still couldn't help me make sense of YOUR bill. Really verizon!  You really are trying to lose customers aren't you?  I've been patient but now I've had it!  YOU SUCK!

0 Likes
wrb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I guess Verizon uses the same people that Brighthouse used for customer service...cause they treat customers with distain and rudeness!!!!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I have never had an issue...

0 Likes
jetpak
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just you wait........ Your day is coming!

0 Likes
5844dwk30
Contributor - Level 1

Been on forum for 2 days never Verizon fault your were told something that isn't true or accurate its the customers for believing rep and accepting what they said

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I know lots of people

0 Likes
5844dwk30
Contributor - Level 1

Some reason I'm not allowed to start a discussion on here won't allow me so I'll ask ?here billing cycle started over midnight last night did a experiment shut data off on all 5 phones my Verizon says have used .080 gig of 15 gigs how ? Its all turned off

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Because it could have registered data that was used prior to turning it off. The mobile app is not up to the minute usage there is usually a small delay.

0 Likes