Re: Verizon Manager threatens to Call Cops to Arrest me
VerizonArrestMe
Enthusiast - Level 1

well she started talking to me cause she got mad that my dad raised his VOICE FOR 1 MOMENT LITERALLY he got tired of standing there for 2 hours man........... and she just got me to step outside thats all honestly shes a horrible manager i was about to just yell out GO FUCK YOURSELF CANT EVEN HELP ME in the store and walk out and leave but whatever

0 Likes
VerizonArrestMe
Enthusiast - Level 1

thanks Smiley Happy and im 18 in college so im mad at the way they treated me and my dad especially on the phone had some lady calling me a kid so i just called for her supervisor im like your being disrespectful let me talk to your manage NOW and he was much more helpful as for verizon being horrible yes they are they have gotten greedy REALLY greedy

i plan on writing on my car that verizon has screwed me oh and the next time i walk into the store and they try shit like that im recording it and posting it on youtube

0 Likes
Not applicable

dimap52 wrote:

Actually I DO care, and appreciate someone having the moxie to post an experience like this.

Yes yes him and daddy were 100% victims and the mean old manager was 100% at fault they did nothing wrong and the manger should take all the blame. You actually believe that? The manager just out of the blue says "I'm calling the cops" for ZERO reason?

Not applicable

tikibar1 wrote:

Agreed

<< Reference to deleted comment removed >>

If the poster is underage or is on their Dad's account and not an Account Manager, they would need the Account Owner, i.e., Dad, to conduct business on their behalf.

<< Reference to deleted comment removed >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

This discussion has run it's course and will now be locked to further replies.

<< Verizon Moderator >>

0 Likes