Verizon Lies and Ignores After
btslp3

I am so disgusted with verizon wireless.  I have had an account for several years and have held off on the purchase of a new cell phone to avoid losing umlimited data.  I was recently contacted by a verizon rep who assured me that the share plan was a better savings and we were no where near using the 3GB he suggested.  I reluctantly changed plans but trusted the rep. HUGE mistake.  Within 3 weeks, we received a 70% data usage alert.  I called that day and was told a ticket would be submitted to reverse the plan and that I would be contacted with 48 hours.  Another mistake to trust the rep.  I never heard and received another data alert at 90% success today.  I call again and am told that there is really no response yet to my request to reverse and that there was nothing they could do but increase our data by 1GB so there is no overage and submit another ticket.  I think the plan is just to ignore my request and I have been lied to several times now.  I am researching other cell providers and will be sharing my experience with the union reps at my teacher union who have been endorsing verizon as a cell provider.  So disappointed.  I don't mind paying a little more for quality but I have been completely lied to and scammed.  I don't do business with people I don't trust.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Lies and Ignores After
Not applicable

A SALES rep is there to make SALES. It's like that everywhere there are salespeople. This is not unique to Verizon. Anyway your bill tells you every month how much data you actually use? You could have easily checked them before switching. I don't get people that just make instant decisions based on what salesperson tells them instead of saying "let me think about it" then do some actual research. No one made you give up unlimited data but YOU. You didn't want to pay full price for a phone so you heard what you wanted to hear form the rep. You have 14 days to change your mind and go back. You didn't.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Lies and Ignores After
LooneyLady
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have you ever heard of Wi-Fi??  That is how you beat Verizon’s charge for your data.  I have actived the Wi-Fi on my phone and it works great!  A couple of months ago I went over on my data and it only cost me a few dollars, I  only went over by Less than 1 GB.  And I knew I would as I do keep a check on my usage.  Which is Unlimited phone calls and texts’ with the Data set at 2 GB  my total bill each month is $143.67.  For two [people who use only their cells) it has really brought my bill down. The  one month that I used 3GB; was because I had forgotten that I had changed the password on the router!!

I have been very happy with Verizon, but I do know, I do not like the latest of droid software, and I have been particular plan on this plan for  not quite 1 1/2 years.  We have been with Verizon since about 2001 or 13 years.  When I had called because the size of one bill, I had an overage that of as now, I can’t recall how many of my calls went over, remember how much it cost and that was $250.00.  our average phone bill was about $163. plus change.

And now it is an average of $143.67! I was very thankful when the young lady called and told me I did not need more than 2 GB of data transfer and again that was because  I use the Wi-Fi on Netscape router from Cox.  Next phone will be a Windows system, as I do not care at all for the Droid System!  But being that is the only System I do not like, we are not changing our service!