Verizon IPhone Trade in Program
sreddy25

I had signed up with Verizon for the UNLIMITED deal for IPhone 7 (4 Lines) and traded in two (2) perfect with no issues and scratches of IPhone 6 for which I was promised a 289.99$ per phone based on the website for trade in.... here is the value I was told per phone and was shipped to them via their UPS return service they provides on 6/15/17 and haven't got any acknowledgement nor the promised credits into my account (~ 600$)

Apple iPhone 6

Silver - 16GB

Device ID : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your estimated trade-in value with promotion:$289.99

($12.08/mo. over 24 months)

UPS Ground Tracking for Verizon

Tracking Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Service:UPS GROUND Delivered On: 06/15/2017 9:15 A.M. Delivered To: FORT WORTH, TX, US Received By:VERIZON

Left At:Inside Delivery

As tracked this was received by Verizon, but when I call the customer service, they are unable to acknowledge this and provide me credits.....

I am UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED with the service that a corporation like VERIZON provides and unable to keep a promise they made. I want all customers to know this and BEWARE of this service of theirs....

Its a 600$ loss for me but I am now also a DISAPPOINTED customer who will not recommend this company to any of my colleagues nor friends.

VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER.

Labels (1)
0 Likes