Verizon Equipment Charge Hades
DarenS

Here is a timeline of my own personal Hades with Verizon.

4/14/15: Edged up to Nexus 6, paid $349.80.

4/21/15: Returned DT using included USPS shipping label.

4/27/15: USPS Tracking shows the DT was delivered to Verizon's Fort Worth facility.

4/29/15: Droid Turbo checked into Verizon Warehouse system (per phone call with Stephanie on 7/13/15).

5/16/15: Submitted Asurion insurance claim to replace broken Nexus 6.

5/17/15: Received replacement Nexus 6.

5/18/15: Mailed broken Nexus 6 to Asurion.

5/23/15: Contacted Asurion, spoke to Patrick who told me that broken Nexus was received 5/23/15.

5/28/15: Contacted VZW, CSR was able to put hold on charges until CSD was notified DT was shown as received at warehouse.

6/23/15: Contacted VZW, spoke to Taylor. Was told this charge is the remaining balance on Edge Up. I informed Taylor that I paid $349 and was not able to edge up without paying this amount. Taylor entered a Ticket Inventory System ticket. Taylor told me that I would receive a call from the Resolution Center within 72 business hours.

6/24/15: Contacted VZW, spoke to Sean. Sean informed me that the DT was not showing as received in VWZ system.

6/29/15: Contacted VZW, spoke to Mike who informed me that the DT was received and confirmed by VZW warehouse and my account should be credited within 10 business days.

7/9/15: Contacted VZW, spoke to Whitney in Financial Services, who transferred me to Stephano in CS. After speaking to Stefano, I requested speaking to a supervisor. I then spoke to Alissa who assured me that the previous rep didn't "check the correct box" to authorize a refund. Alissa noted that her system wouldn't allow her to create a new ticket, but had to reactivate the previously entered ticket. Alissa also assured me that I should see the credit within a day or two.

7/13/15: Contacted VZW, spoke to Kim. Kim confirmed warehouse receipt of DT on 4/29/15 and that the incorrect ticket was opened. Kim noted that it would take an additional 7-14 days for this credit to appear on my account.

Kim noted that she couldn't issue a credit, that this can only come from the warehouse. At this point, I thanked Kim for her assistance, but needed to speak with her supervisor. Kim transferred me to Stephanie.

Stephanie again created a warehouse ticket and also emailed me the Correspondence Team's contact information, stating that they could intercede on my behalf since your warehouse refuses to acknowledge receipt of my DT.

7/13/15: Received Verizon Follow Up email, faxed Correspondence Team documentation packet and mailed hard copy.

7/14/15: Dianne from Correspondence Team called me (twice within 2 minutes) just before she left for the day, and sent a follow up email telling me that "they have been unable to contact me and please call them at [removed].

7/15/15: Tried numerous times to contact the Correspondence Team at [removed]. I started trying to call them at 9:00 eastern time. Each time I call, I get a message telling me that their office is currently unavailable and to call back between the hours of 8:30-4:30 M-F.

7/15/15: I called Verizon's normal CS number, spoke to a supervisor who offered to call the Correspondence Team for me. Asked me for the number (?!). I requested that she NOT call and transfer me but to stay on the line with me. She called, transferred me and hung up anyway.

Can anyone from Verizon help me?@

Personal Information removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Equipment Charge Hades
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry this has happened Daren. I would like to help and get this addressed. Let's review the account. I will send you a private message to get the account information.

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes