Verizon Edge - warehouse phone grading delays
allinthefamily

I returned a phone when I edged up on one of my lines under the Verizon Edge Program.  That was over two months ago and Verizon Customer Service acknowledged that the phone was received but was in the warehouse "waiting to be graded".  It's been at least a month since I first got that answer. I was charged for the balance of the cost of the phone because they didn't finish "grading it" before the allowable period that you have to return the phone.   I've contacted customer service 3 times and was told not to pay the $227 and they would note it on my account.  I would receive a credit once the warehouse finished grading it.   My account is showing a past due amount and we are receiving past due reminders (only the 227 is past due).  I'm really concerned.  I just spoke to someone that has an account with Verizon through a large business and they also are having issues getting their phones "graded".  Is anyone else having this problem?  Did you get charged? Did you ever get your credit?  I'm thinking that I might need to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.  Something seems off here.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Edge - warehouse phone grading delays
allinthefamily

Decided to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau yesterday since the issue is not resolved and no response from Verizon.

0 Likes