Verizon Company Management
anghayes42

I set up a new line on my account 2 days ago.  I was asked if I wanted free 2-day shipping.  I said yes and as promised the new phone came today (2 days later).  I went to activate it and was told to either call this number 1-800-922-0204   I called the number and waited for 30 minutes for someone to answer.  Then I was told I had been connected to the wrong department.  They put me on a "brief" hold and after another 20 minutes, I was told that it could be activated today, like told.  However, he needed to put in the request.  Another 10 minutes later a different person answered and asked how he could help me.  I repeated my story for the 3rd time.  This is also after using the Digital Service for about 30 minutes earlier today.  I was put on a "brief" hold and was finally told that my phone was set to activate on Monday but it would be done before today ended.  I was told to turn the phone off, then turn it on every hour until it activates.  The reps were all polite and friendly but this process is ridiculous for a company this large.

0 Likes